What’s all the fuss? Microsoft’s Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is a cloud-based directory and identity management service. Its anb impiortant platform when a company whants to engage Cloud services and offers many security benefits.
Azure AD includes: multi-factor authentication, device registration, self-service password management, auditing, security monitoring and alerting.
This product is cost-effective and easy to use. Azure AD helps businesses streamline processing, and improves overall productivity and security, while single sign-on (SSO) gives employees and business partners access to thousands of cloud applications – such as Office 365, Salesforce, and DropBox.
How can Azure AD benefit your business?
1. Single sign-on for multiple applications – the whole process makes it easier and faster to onboard new employees, terminate access for leavers, and implement access to new cloud services. Users can be up and running more quickly than before. Single sign-on also encourages compliance with identity and security protocols.
2. Integration with an existing Windows Server Active Directory – means organizations can leverage an on-premises identity provision to manage access to cloud features. Single sign-on also applies to the on-premises Active Directory, creating a seamless working environment for users, regardless of whether they’re working in the office or remotely.
3. Pre-integration with favourite cloud services – such as Salesforce, Office 365, corporate social media, for example, results in easier onboarding of new products.
4. Azure AD multifactor authentication and conditional access – creates improved application security, with full management control.
5. Multiple platform functionality – Azure Active Directory works with multiple platforms and devices, to aid productivity and real-time communication.
6. Azure AD works with more than just Microsoft software – knowing that Azure AD supports other operating systems and virtual tools, businesses can adopt services and solutions to meet all business requirements.
7. Azure AD reduces risk – automated responses to unusual user behavior and ‘just in time’ administrative access to Microsoft services mean organisations can feel confident that resources are safe.
8. Global availability – running from 28 data centres across the world, Azure AD is available wherever you are. Microsoft handling the total availability and service uptime.
9. Comprehensive reporting – enables businesses to monitor application usage, and enhance security, protecting from advanced threats. THis is important when considering your secuirty stance.
10. Free test run and multi-pricing plans – We can help you test drive Azure Active Directory for free to get a complete feel for everything the solution has to offer. Why not let us help you see for yourself the ease how it can simplify your business in every area. Azure AD comes in various pricing plans to fit budget and business need.
Azure Active Directory empowers employees through providing access to the business world’s leading cloud applications and services – on the device they choose, from wherever, whenever they need.
For any more information please contact us now – 01444 871200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org