Just a heads up that the UK government has suspended its broadband connection voucher scheme, following last month’s announcement that more than 40,000 SMEs had got their hands on the funds.
In September, the Department for Culture, Media and Sport warned small businesses that time was running out to sign up to the scheme that helps them get connected to superfast broadband.
It was a different story last year, however, when take up of the then-£100m initiative was proving to be very slow going. However this year the take up was far better.
The government vouchers gave businesses in 50 cities across the UK up to £3,000 in funds to help them connect to a broadband service.
ABCOM has been involved in delivering some solutions under this scheme and local Sussex businesses have benefitted.
If you did miss out on the scheme, ABCOM can still assist you with low cost solution to get getting your broadband upgraded
Upgrading your broadband brings real business benefits. A better connection can help you to boost your bottom line by:
• Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
• Improving your customers’ experience with quicker, communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
• Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
• Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
• Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org