Good general video on Office 365 encryption.
Office 365 Message Encryption is an easy-to-use service that lets email users send encrypted messages to people inside or outside their organization. Designated recipients can easily view their encrypted messages and return encrypted replies. Regardless of the destination email service—whether it’s Outlook.com, Yahoo, Gmail, or another service—email users can send confidential business communications with an added level of protection against unauthorized access.
There are many scenarios in which email message encryption might be required, including the following:
- A bank employee sending financial statements to customers
- An insurance company representative providing policy details to customers
- A mortgage broker requesting financial information from a customer for their loan application
- A health care provider sending sensitive health care information to patients
- An solicitor sending confidential information to a customer or another solicitor
- A consultant sending a contract to a customer
For more information on any aspect of Office 365 : please call us on 01444 871200 or ping us an email at email@example.com