PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Data Protection Policy
Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment regarding the collection and use of personal data.
We are committed to:
- ensuring that we comply with data protection principles, listed below
- meeting our legal obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR
- ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully
- processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfil legal requirements
- taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate
- establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data
- ensuring that data subjects’ rights can be appropriately exercised
- proving adequate security measures to protect personal data
- ensuring that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance and providing a point of contact for all data protection issues
- ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection
- providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data
- ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance
- ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the organisation, is dealt with effectively and promptly
- regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation
Data Protection Principles
- Personal data shall be processed fairy and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data retained shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data retained for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or corruption of personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or need further clarifications please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us using the details provided below:
ABCOM IT Solutions
Unit 3 Ashwyn Business Centre
+44 1444 871 200